Report a Pothole

This form is for LOCAL MUNICIPAL ROADS ONLY (all roads are usually 25 mph or below).


  • For COUNTY ROADS (Summit Road, New Providence Road, Deer Path, Mountain Avenue, Coles Ave./Sky Top, WR Tracy, etc.) you MUST CALL UNION COUNTY at 908-789-3695.

  • For ROUTE 22 (on and off ramps, jug handles, highway itself), you MUST CALL THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY at 1-800-POTHOLE. You may also visit this link to report online.



Please enter the pertinent information below and someone from the Department of Public Works will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

* - denotes required field